UCR Recreation: Home
Hours of Operation
The Student Recreation Center opens weekdays from 6 am and most nights until 12 am (except Friday and Saturday night). See a detailed list of hours.
Visit us at the SRC and let fit happen to you!
UCR’s newly expanded Student Recreation Center (SRC) is bigger and better than ever — and it’s all yours! As a registered UCR student, you are automatically a member of this on-campus, 155,000-square-foot facility.
- 21,000-square-foot weight area: Includes 9 Olympic platforms
- 100 cardio machines: With Internet and virtual courses
- Fitness classes: Zumba, yoga, TRX and cycling offered daily
- 237,000-gallon pool: Lap swimming, lessons and scuba
- Drop-in: Basketball, volleyball and badminton
- Intramural sports and clubs: Soccer, softball and flag-football
- Recreation classes: Including martial arts, dance and bagpipes
- "The Rock": 32-foot climbing wall and 12 ½- foot bouldering area
Download our current Leisure Line and sign up for a fun and exciting class today!
Our 237,000-gallon pool has lap swimming, a 20-person spa and a lazy river. We also offer swim lessons and a Stay Fit aquatics program.
Come to amazing group fitness classes ranging from pilates and kickboxing to TRX and Aqua Zumba.
Tailor your own fitness program with a free health screening and expert advice on nutrition, flexibility and weight lifting from our certified training staff.
Our basketball, volleyball and badminton courts are ready when you are. Drop in before or after classes and check out equipment at the front counter.