UCR Recreation: Home
Hours of Operation
The Student Recreation Center is the premier fitness facility for the University of California, Riverside. See a detailed list of hours.
Visit us at the SRC and let fit happen to you!
UCR’s newly expanded Student Recreation Center (SRC) is bigger and better than ever — and it’s all yours! As a registered UCR student, you are automatically a member of this on-campus, 155,000-square-foot facility.
- 21,000-square-foot weight area: Includes 9 Olympic platforms
- 100 cardio machines: With Internet and virtual courses
- Fitness classes: Zumba, yoga, TRX and cycling offered daily
- 237,000-gallon pool: Lap swimming, lessons and scuba
- Drop-in: Basketball, volleyball and badminton
- Intramural sports and clubs: Soccer, softball and flag-football
- Outdoor Excursions Shop: Rent outdoor gear and reserve trips.
- Recreation classes: Including martial arts, dance and bagpipes
- "The Rock": 32-foot climbing wall and 12 ½- foot bouldering area
Download our Rec Guide and join us for fun and excitement in our many programs and activities!
Our 237,000-gallon pool has lap swimming, a 20-person spa and a lazy river. We also offer swim lessons and a Stay Fit aquatics program.
Expand your knowledge on dance, martial arts, and tennis. Learn to Ballroom, Hip Hop, CPR, Self Defense, Aikido, Karate, and more.
Tailor your own fitness program with a free health screening and expert advice on nutrition, flexibility and weight lifting from our certified training staff.
Our basketball, volleyball and badminton courts are ready when you are. Drop in before or after classes and check out equipment at the front counter.