UCR Recreation: Home
The SRC will be OPEN during Spring Break with adjusted hours.
Fit Happens at the SRC
UCR’s newly expanded Student Recreation Center (SRC) is bigger and better than ever — and it’s all yours! As a registered UCR student, you are automatically a member of this on-campus, 155,000-square-foot facility.
- 21,000-square-foot weight area: Includes 9 Olympic platforms
- 100 cardio machines: With Internet and virtual courses
- Fitness classes: Zumba, yoga, TRX and cycling offered daily
- 237,000-gallon pool: Lap swimming, lessons and scuba
- Drop-in: Basketball, volleyball and badminton
- Intramural sports and clubs: Soccer, softball and flag-football
- Recreation classes: Including martial arts, dance and bagpipes
- "The Rock": 32-foot climbing wall and 12 ½- foot bouldering area
Relax your musicles. Soothe your stress. Treat yourself to a free chair massage.
Workout as your child plays and makes new friends
FAQs: Learn more about the SRC project.
Sell your merchandise at the UCR Bell Tower.
Be informed - come join an activity at the SRC this week.
Download our current Leisure Line and sign up for a fun and exciting class today!
Our 237,000-gallon pool has lap swimming, a 20-person spa and a lazy river. We also offer swim lessons and a Stay Fit aquatics program.
Our classes are a real kick, but don't take our word for it. Click on a short video and listen to our instructors describe them.
Tailor your own fitness program for as little as $25, with a free health screening and expert advice on nutrition, flexibility and weight lifting from our certified training staff.
Our basketball, volleyball and badminton courts are ready when you are. Drop in before or after classes and check out equipment at the front counter.